Addressing leadership and diversity across traditionally male dominated industries, including sport, infrastructure and property development, is a constantly moving target, but the future is bright!
The UDIA National Congress Leadership and Diversity Breakfast will showcase exciting global corporate research, grass roots movements in sport and the championing of change within government and the corporate sector.
Inspiring stories and discussion will highlight the opportunities for our industry to evolve and spur our leaders into action.
The UDIA Leadership and Diversity Breakfast is proudly partnered by:
Wednesday 21 March, 7.00am - 8.30am
Crown Palladium, Crown Towers
Dress code: Corporate
Individual tickets to the Leadership and Diversity Breakfast are $140.00
Tables will be allocated when a minimum of 8 tickets are booked (up to 12 seats per table)
Journalist and Professional AFL Umpire
- Conducting global research on gender balance, and diversity in leadership through the Winston Churchill fellowship
- Participant at the United National Commission, on the Status of Women in New York and the APEX Women’s Leadership Forum in Beijing.
Partner, Ernst & Young
- 20 years’ experience in Federal and State Governments
- Champion for gender equity across the Victorian Government as an inaugural Victorian Male Champion of Change
- Private sector leader, now at EY with a practice area covering infrastructure, planning, diversity and inclusion.
AFL Commissioner & Director, Infrastructure Australia
- Pioneer for women in business, sport, education and community, in 2017 Gabrielle was named an Officer of the Order of Australia for service to the community through consultancy, in transport and infrastructure planning and design, and as a contributor to social welfare and sporting institution
- Recently acknowledged for her leadership and community to diversity in the AFL with the GIANTS AFL Women’s Club Champion award, now known as the Gabrielle Trainor medal
Got you curious?
Think you're interested?
Want to bring the whole team?