REGISTER WITH US TODAY
The 2017 detailed Congress Program and Registration Brochure are now available. This year’s program offers a broad range of topics as well as a new and engaging format, designed to allow delegates to tailor their Congress experience and maximise the benefits of their attendance.
Early Bird Registration pricing is available until February 7, 2017. Book your trip to the 2017 UDIA National Congress now!
All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
Please be aware that early bird registrations must be booked AND paid for by the early bird closing date to take advantage of the discounted rates. After this date all unpaid registrations will be charges at the standard registration rate.
Payment via credit card on the online registration site is the preferred method of payment. Online payments can be made with either Visa or MasterCard only.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY BIRD FEES
6 December 2016 – 7 February 2017
8 February 2017 – 31 March 2017
|UDIA Member - Tuesday||$550||$550|
|UDIA Member - Wednesday||$1,100||$1,100|
|UDIA Member - Thursday||$1,100||$1,100|
|Non-Member - Tuesday||$650||$650|
|Non- Member - Wednesday||$1,200||$1,200|
|Non-Member - Thursday||$1,200||$1,200|
|Welcome Reception (Tuesday)||$170||$170|
|Social Evening (Wednesday)||$180||$180|
|Awards Gala Dinner (Thursday)||$285||$285|
|*Laneway Bar Tour (Wednesday)||$90||$90|
All full registrations include 1 complimentary ticket to the Study Tour of your preference as well as the Welcome Reception, Social Night Function and Gala Dinner.
Additional tickets for partners and guests may also be purchased, for an additional cost, during the registration process.
*Laneway Bar Tour is an extra event not included in the full registration
To receive the member rate, you must be a member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) at the time of registration.
Day registration is permitted for one single day only. If you would like to attend more than one day, a full registration must be purchased.
Please note that Day Registrations do not include tickets to any Social Functions. Tickets to these need to be purchased in addition to the day registration rate.
If you are registering a group from your organisation you are entitled to a discounted registration price. Groups must be a minimum of THREE (3) people from the same organisation to be entitled to the discounted registration fee.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy refers to all payments including registration fees and exhibition fees.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing, email or fax and must be signed by the person who made the original booking, or their nominee and should be directed to the Congress Secretariat – Encanta Event Management.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend the Congress, once registered, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend in your place. Notification in writing is required no less than 5 business days prior to the Congress.
- Cancellations and ‘No Shows’ that have not paid in advance will be charged the full registration fee and any incidentals due, including accommodation charges.
- Cancellations received prior to 1st January 2017 will be refund in full, less a cancellation / administration fee of $150.00
- Cancellations received between 2nd January and 1st March 2017 will incur a change equal to 50% of registration fees due.
- Cancellations received after 2nd March 2017 will receive no refund and will be liable for the balance of all outstanding monies, including accommodation charges.
- The Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) and Encanta Event Management reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
- Registration received by Encanta Event Management will not be considered as confirmed unless payment has been received and processed. Non-payment or non-attendance will be taken as a cancellation on the day of the event and will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- All details are correct at the time of publication. The Organising Committee and the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) reserves the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
- Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. Participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions. Neither the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) nor Encanta Event Management covers individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason including cancellation or postponement of the congress or for theft or damage to belongings.
- While attending the conference you may be photographed. By registering for the conference, you agree to these photographs being used for promotional purposes.
- During the process of registrations Encanta Event Management will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance. All personal information is gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- The Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) nor Encanta Event Management accept any responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by delegates in the course of the event. Nor will the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) or Encanta Event Management take responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during the congress or associated activities.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.